Monday, January 10, 2011

COPY AND PASTE ORGANISATIONS

Today I have planned to write about all organizations of the world who claims that they are helping the persecution of Christians all over the world. I have also taken this step to write it because whenever I ask people to help me for my dad or help me to collect fee for our lawyer they tell me to contact ICC or VOM or CLAAS or AMNESTY. But dear friends when my father arrested, I wrote to all these organizations but nobody helped us. Now I will also be posting some of their responses here.
First of all I would like to make clear everything about CLAAS. This organization is working for persecuted Christians in Pakistan and they are specially working for blasphemy law in Pakistan. Joseph Francis the president of CLAAS also very well known to our family, we were like family and whenever he used to come toIslamabad he takes breakfast with daddy along with his staff. When my daddy was arrested we asked for his help and he gave us his lawyer named Malik Asif Taufeeq Awan. Now if they gave us the lawyer they were suppose to pay him also. They didn’t pay him and we paid Asif from our own pocket and the amount was 1, 60,000 PKR. And after that he left us because he didn’t get any money neither from us nor from CLAAS. When we asked for shelter because we left our house because of danger, Joseph Francis told us to get some house on rent because CLAAS cannot provide us any shelter. They do give shelter to other victims but God knows why not us. They just came on the day of daddy’s arrest and took some pictures of mess made by the police, ate dinner at our home with our money even they knew that we are the victims. We were serving them, the team of 3 people. They didn’t do anything except taking pictures. The story of CLAAS doesn’t finish here, when any organization wants to help us CLAAS tells them that they are already helping us. So CLAAS neither wants to help us nor they let anybody to help us.
Now about the AMNESTY, I wrote many e mails and letters to Amnesty, and if you Google my or my father’s name you will find some of those letters. But they didn’t reply and now a friend of mine mailed me that he contacted the Portuguese Amnesty and they told him that Amnesty in Pakistan told them that CLAAS is already helping us. Wow if CLAAS is really helping us I really need some proof here.
Now VOICE OF MARTYRS a friend of mine wrote a letter to VOM and he got this response :
thevoice 

Dear Matthew,

Greetings in the name of our Lord.

VOM did follow up on this hom. Originally there was a land dispute and a false blasphemy case was registered against him. He was released from this charge and then caught and charged for his involvement in human trafficking. Now the U.S. FBI is on his case. His daughter is making appeals all over the world begging for money for him. 

This person is not persecuted for his faith and the internet reports are false and untrue. 
Will not be helping him.

"Remember them in bonds as bound with them." Heb. 13:3

Ted
First of all I’ve been telling in all my writings that my father has been falsely involved in other criminal cases but I think they just need some excuse to not to fight for the case and the guy said that my father is now released from the case, what a joke. They can’t even investigate properly before telling people their lies. And now the FBI is on his case. What does FBI have to do with this case? I think the guy is just showing some personal grudge here and now he is declaring all internet reports false and not true. So I think all reports in the website of VOM are also fake and untrue because they also copy and paste these news. God knows if they are true or not. Can this Ted thing prove that?
Now comes the ICC, I came in touch with the employee of ICC through a friend of mine. At first the lady gave me hope that they will actually help us but after contacting their contact in Pakistan. The name of that contact is Asif, but God knows what Asif told them they told me that they won’t be able to help us. Here is her mail.
Dear Mehwish,

First of all, I would like to apologize for not replying sooner. We definitely understand your situation and the plight of the entire family as your dad goes through this difficult time. It’s my strong hope and prayer that everything will be settled soon and your dad will be free. From our part, I really feel sorry to tell you that we aren’t in the position to pay for the lawyer’s fee. Please let’s know how the situation is going.

Thanks,
Darara
Now comes the ALLIANCE DEFENCE FUND this organization helps people in their legal matters and also provide the lawyer and if they already have the lawyer they attach their own lawyer with the victim’s lawyer and fight for their case and this is the reply our lawyer got from them
Dear Mr. …….

Thank you for giving our attorneys the opportunity to review your request for assistance on Hector Aleem’s case. Unfortunately, this case is not within the scope of cases that we are currently accepting for representation. We have reviewed the information you have provided and have found that this situation falls outside of the scope of cases that we can advise or assist on. Accordingly, ADF will not be able to assist you in representing Mr. Aleem as legal counsel in this matter. At this time, there is no need for you to submit your resume’ in order to apply for a grant.

Again, thank you for the opportunity to consider the matter.

Sincerely,

Jessica
BRITISH PAKISTANI CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION in the beginning they said that they would help us but what they actually did was start a new post in his blog with the name of WHAT IS TRUTH and allows everybody to write against my father and increased his blogs viewers. After so many months, I wrote him so many mails to help us but NO REPLY. Another example of COPY PASTE organizations.
We are the victims and we can tell better that nobody helped us. Why am I asking help from normal people because they try to help, they write to these organizations and do anything they can, ask other friends for help but these organizations, they are just copy paste organizations. They copy an incident from one site and paste it in their blog or website and increase the visitors of their site or blog. Okay I can understand they don’t want to help my dad because they hate him what about Assia Bibi? Any body came forward? Anybody gave lawyer to her? Or gave shelter to the family of Assia?
If I was getting help from any of these organizations I would never ever ask for any help from anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment